Lisa Frank (yes, that is her real name) launched her app in mid-July. Lisa Frank Pic n’ Share [sic] lets users add Lisa Frank digital “stickers” to their own photos, and then share them on Facebook and Twitter. I tried it out, and this is what I discovered.
• It’s free.
• You can Frankify any photo in your library, or take a new photo to put ballerina bunnies all over. In second grade, you probably put Lisa Frank stickers on your Trapper Keeper, but now you can try:
2. The coffeemaker
3. The supply closet at work
4. Your computer
5. Your cat
6. Your coworker
• It’s hard to figure out how to delete tigers/bears/bunnies once you’ve stuck them on. One of the worst features of stickers, replicated in digital form.
• Only works in portrait format. So if you wanted to sticker up a landscape image, you’re out of luck.
• It crashes a lot. At one point I lost the ability to add new stickers, which is why you see so many tigers above.
However, it’s distinctly possible that all these problems are simply difficulties I had with the interface because I am an Old. Maybe kids will all be stickering their Instagram photos in no time. Or maybe you will — go get the app and add your results in the comments.
- Tens of thousands of people are at the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸