1. Teenagers post the most inspirational quotes — 30-year-olds post the fewest.
Researchers at Wolfram Alpha analyzed what users post about on Facebook at a variety of ages. They found that posting quotes and “life philosophy” peaked in the late teens, then started climbing again after 30.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.