1. People are very concerned with teeth.
Teeth were one of the top traits people reported judging a potential partner on, according to survey results released today. Fifty-eight percent of men said teeth were crucial; 71% of women said the same. Match was so impressed with this finding that they made the above video to illustrate it.
2. iPad users are the biggest players.
Forty-five percent of iPad users had a one-night stand in 2012, compared with 29% of e-reader owners and 24% of those who had traditional (non-smart) cell phones. It’s unclear if people with all types of gadgets got the most action of all.
4. Guys really want to meet your parents.
An oddly high percentage — 48% — said they’d want to meet a partner’s parents before becoming exclusive. Thirty-five percent of women said the same. No word on whether it’s awkward to introduce someone to your mom and dad as your possibly soon significant other.
5. Daters fear debt.
Fifty-four percent said they wouldn’t date someone with more than $5,000 in credit card debt.
7. Marriage doesn’t make you a prude.
Seventy-six percent of married people said they thought about sex once a week or more, compared with 72% of single people. The difference was even bigger for women — 65% of married women said they thought about it one or more times per week, while only 56% of single women said the same.
9. Your date could be secretly frisking you.
Twenty-two percent of single women said they secretly searched their date’s pockets, drawers, or closets. Women over 30 headed straight for the medicine cabinet — 44% of single women in their thirties and 38% of those in their forties said they’d snooped around for incriminating prescriptions.
- More than two dozen people are in critical condition after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱