1. Vacuum with sharks.
2. Root for jellyfish in your baseball cap.
3. Pose in front of a colorful reef.
4. Point at fish.
5. Go ahead, everyone’s doing it.
6. It works with jellyfish too.
7. Contemplate existence.
8. Introduce babies to coral.
9. Pet starfish.
10. Instagram some rays.
11. Have a moment of transcendence.
12. Pass it on to the next generation.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀