1. Vacuum with sharks.
2. Root for jellyfish in your baseball cap.
3. Pose in front of a colorful reef.
4. Point at fish.
5. Go ahead, everyone’s doing it.
6. It works with jellyfish too.
7. Contemplate existence.
8. Introduce babies to coral.
9. Pet starfish.
10. Instagram some rays.
11. Have a moment of transcendence.
12. Pass it on to the next generation.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.