1. PSA: There is a behind-the-scenes documentary called Hurricane of Fun: The Making of Wet Hot on Netflix that you need to watch RIGHT NOW.
2. If you’ve never seen the original 2001 comedy or the new Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, you should watch those too. But honestly that’s not necessary to enjoy this making-of.
Not much of the documentary is actually about the movie.
5. And apparently they just drank beer all day.
Lots and lots of beer.
8. Except Bradley Cooper was an actual child.
9. It seems like 90% of their time was spent trying to make each other laugh.
10. Amy Poehler made filthy jokes and it was delightful.
13. And he adorably had his parents on set.
14. Basically everyone involved with this film is amazing and they all had a blast making it.
15. (Even though it rained nearly every day of the shoot.)
16. So GO WATCH IT and be filled with friend envy.
I JUST WANT TO CHILL WITH BABY AMY AND PAUL.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳