1. Burger King’s Cini-Minis
What were they? Delicious, gooey, baby-size cinnamon rolls.
Year introduced: 1998
4. Sonic’s French Toaster Breakfast Sandwich
What were they? All the goodness of a breakfast sandwich — eggs, cheese, and sausage or bacon — but on two sweet slices of French toast. Sonic ended up releasing Toasters, which are the same thing on normal bread.
Year introduced: 2015
5. Burger King’s Cupcake Shake
What was it? A yellow cake–flavored milkshake with a dollop of whipped cream and colorful sprinkles on top.
Year introduced: 2009
9. Taco Bell’s Dr Pepper Freeze
What was it? A Dr Pepper slushie.
Year introduced: 2014
11. Taco Bell’s Zesty Chicken Bowl
What was it? Seasoned rice, beans, and grilled chicken in a bowl. Like a taco, without the shell.
Year introduced: 2004
13. Wendy’s Frescata Sandwiches
What were they? Wendy’s line of deli-style cold sandwiches, including Roasted Turkey & Swiss and Black Forest Ham & Swiss.
Year introduced: 2006
16. McDonald’s Chicken Fajitas
What were they? Grilled chicken fajitas with onions, cheese, and a special picante sauce. Yum.
Year introduced: 1991
—Matt Cormier, Facebook
17. Taco Bell’s Spicy Chicken Burrito
What was it? A Big Bell Value Menu item stuffed with rice, creamy jalapeño sauce, spicy shredded chicken, and Fiesta Salsa on a soft tortilla. It was replaced by the Chicken Burrito. It was $1.29, and it was GIGANTIC.
Year introduced: 2003
—Brandy Lyon, Facebook
18. McDonald’s Fish McBites
What were they? Bite-sized versions of their Filet-O-Fish patty, released yearly during Lent.
Year introduced: 2013
21. Pizza Hut’s Taco Pizza
What was it? A pizza topped with what you’d find on a classic, delicious taco.
Year introduced: 1979
23. And of course, Taco Bell’s Brownie Sandwich
What was it? Two chocolate brownies sandwiched around chocolate frosting.
Year introduced: 2013
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸