We asked the ladies of BuzzFeed Community what their Tinder deal breakers are. Here are their eye-opening responses.
1. One major deal breaker is only posting group photos — so everyone has to guess which one you are.
2. Putting in the absolute minimal effort into your "About Me" section — or putting in no effort at all.
3. Using the Kesha and Pitbull lyric "It's going down, I'm yelling Tinder..."
4. Not having a sense of humor.
5. Posting shirtless mirror pics.
6. Or not posting any photos at all.
7. Being a walking contradiction. If you have a Bible verse in your bio with a photo of you in a "Show me your tits" shirt, you deserve an eye roll.
8. Using your old wedding photos as your profile picture.
9. Guys, please stop posting pictures holding a giant fish. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FISH ON TINDER?
10. Sending rude messages if we don't respond right away. We have a life outside of Tinder — chances are, we aren't ignoring you.
11. Sounding bitter AF in your profile before we even talk to you.
12. Having horrible grammar. If you're really interested, put in that extra effort.
13. Asking us for our Snapchat name or immediately giving us yours.
14. Making creepy-ass comments.
15. Showing off your weapons.
16. And your cars. Please, stop with the cars.
17. Being bossy and telling us we "have to meet certain qualifications before swiping right." It's lame.
18. Asking for sexual favors.
19. Or having a profile solely to find a third person for your threesome.
20. Saying in your profile that you're too good for Tinder.
21. And maybe the most annoying thing: not sending a message at all when we are a match. :(
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.