We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the most beautiful film quotes of all time. Here are the inspiring results.
2. "Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright."
—Arnold Bennett, The Shawshank Redemption
Suggested by Jordan J., Facebook
3. "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light."
—Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Suggested by Johanna K., Facebook
5. "You don't know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself."
—Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
Suggested by Jim D., Facebook
6. "A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have."
—Roger Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Suggested by Jonathan E., Facebook
8. "It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer."
—Samwise Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Suggested by Amanda A., Facebook
9. "The past is just a story we tell ourselves."
Suggested by michelleraer
11. "You are what you love, not what loves you."
—Donald Kaufman, Adaptation
Suggested by k498
12. "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
Suggested by lilahlambs
14. "Don't dream it, be it."
—Dr. Frank-N-Furter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Suggested by karenw25
15. "Some infinities are simply bigger than other infinities."
—Hazel Grace Lancaster, The Fault In Our Stars
Suggested by SammySam
17. "How wild it was to let it be."
Suggested by josejulianpicadom
18. "When a shooting star streaks through the blackness turning night into day, make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did."
Suggested by Egelhar
20. "Every man dies, not every man really lives."
—William Wallace, Braveheart
Suggested by catherines4
21. "I know, it's almost impossible to succeed, but who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt."
—Celine, Before Sunrise
Suggested by jasminec4
23. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
—Ferris Bueller, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Suggested by Emily Marie Dykhouse
24. "Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us."
—Fay, Riding In Cars With Boys
Suggested by brandyn43/small>
26. "Ah yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or, learn from it."
—Rafiki, The Lion King
Suggested by katiel4
27. "The right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass."
—Mac MacGuff, Juno
Suggested by Leah MacCarthy
29. "Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
—Sofia, Vanilla Sky
Suggested by nikkis7
30. "Our lives are defined by opportunities. Even the ones we miss."
—Benjamin Button, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Submitted by Bibliophile3