3. Melt Bar And Grilled — Lakewood, Ohio
You can customize their already incredible sandwiches, and they provide vegetarian and vegan options so everyone can enjoy their food.
—Ellen Norris, Facebook
5. Cheesie’s Pub and Grub — Chicago
They call their sandwiches “The Perfect Grilled Cheese,” and with good reason — plus, this place always has a fun atmosphere!
—David Johnston, Facebook
6. Noorman’s Kil — Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York
Each sandwich can be ordered on ciabatta or sourdough, and most are named after the four owners’ grandmothers. Adorable.
—Tamara Holliday, Facebook
7. The Melt Shop — New York City
The Truffle Melt is my favorite. Once they take it off the grill, they drizzle it with truffle oil.
—Akilah Gordon, Facebook
8. Hammontree’s Grilled Cheese — Fayetteville, Arkansas
This place is insane — the bread is jalapeño cornbread thats grilled and coated in powdered sugar.
—Tawana Hendrix, Facebook
10. Dallas Grilled Cheese Company — Dallas, Texas
From the Spicy Two-Pork and Cheese to “The Dude” (a grilled cheese with SLOPPY JOE MEAT!), this place will satisfy any hunger you’ve ever had.
11. The Grilled Cheese Truck — Los Angeles
From their mac and cheese grilled cheese with applewood bacon and avocado to their prosciutto Caprese Melt, I am very passionate about this.
—Alexander Claud, Facebook
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨