We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the best grilled cheese shops they've ever been to. The results will make you drool.
1. Ms. Cheezious — Miami
This place has been voted the BEST food truck in America, and after one taste you'll know why.
2. The Grilled Cheese Bistro — Norfolk, Virginia
They have crazy, scrumptious options, like the Lobster Truffle Mac and Cheese sandwich. I haven't been able to tackle an entire one on my own.
3. Melt Bar And Grilled — Lakewood, Ohio
You can customize their already incredible sandwiches, and they provide vegetarian and vegan options so everyone can enjoy their food.
—Ellen Norris, Facebook
4. The Blind Barber — Culver City, California
It’s a speakeasy-style bar through the back door of a functioning barbershop. Their grilled cheeses are soooo darn good!
5. Cheesie's Pub and Grub — Chicago
They call their sandwiches "The Perfect Grilled Cheese," and with good reason — plus, this place always has a fun atmosphere!
—David Johnston, Facebook
6. Noorman's Kil — Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York
Each sandwich can be ordered on ciabatta or sourdough, and most are named after the four owners' grandmothers. Adorable.
—Tamara Holliday, Facebook
7. The Melt Shop — New York City
The Truffle Melt is my favorite. Once they take it off the grill, they drizzle it with truffle oil.
—Akilah Gordon, Facebook
8. Hammontree's Grilled Cheese — Fayetteville, Arkansas
This place is insane — the bread is jalapeño cornbread thats grilled and coated in powdered sugar.
—Tawana Hendrix, Facebook
9. Black Sheep Grilled Cheese Bar — Anaheim, California
The first time I ate there, it was so delicious, I cried.
10. Dallas Grilled Cheese Company — Dallas, Texas
From the Spicy Two-Pork and Cheese to "The Dude" (a grilled cheese with SLOPPY JOE MEAT!), this place will satisfy any hunger you've ever had.
11. The Grilled Cheese Truck — Los Angeles
From their mac and cheese grilled cheese with applewood bacon and avocado to their prosciutto Caprese Melt, I am very passionate about this.
—Alexander Claud, Facebook
12. Toasty's — Duluth, Minnesota
They use natural, organic, and local products, and they even have "Waffle Sandwiches" — grilled cheese on a damn waffle. Yum.
13. Tom and Chee — Multiple U.S. locations
They have GRILLED CHEESE DONUTS. They are to die for.
14. New York Grilled Cheese — Wilton Manors, Florida
All of their sandwiches are named after New York City landmarks, parks, and streets, and on the weekends they're open 'til 4:00 a.m.!
15. The Big Cheeze Food Truck — Bloomington, Indiana
They have lots of yummy, cheesy options. The best part? You can add bacon to almost every single one.
16. The Queens Kickshaw — Astoria, Queens, New York
I have literally had dreams about eating there since I was in New York last.
17. The Yard — Pittsburgh
They have some seriously creative 'wiches — including one with actual pierogi on it. *Wipes up drool*
18. The Pop Shop — Medford, New Jersey
Not only have their grilled cheeses been featured on the Food Network, but they have so many crazy options, like the Hazelnut-crusted Horseradish Havarti and Blueberry balsamic grilled cheese.
19. Meltdown on 30A — Seaside, Florida
Their menu is small, but will make you drool: Ever heard of brie and bacon on cranberry walnut bread? The lines here are also kinda long — but that just shows how much people love this place.
20. Cheesy Express — San Diego
Their pulled pork mac and cheese grilled cheese is a total game changer.
21. Spacebar — Falls Church, Virginia
They have over 20 different kinds of grilled cheeses, or you can make your own from a list of "stuff" like banana peppers, mojo pork, and even vegan bacon.