19 Mary-Kate And Ashley Movie Moments That Made You Totally Envious
You were pretty Billboard Sad that you weren’t an Olsen.
1. First of all, you wanted to be MK & A when they ate dinner with adorable French boys, unsupervised, overlooking the Eiffel Tower in Passport to Paris.
3. The time they hung out at Australia's Luna Park after hours (with cute boys!!!) in Our Lips Are Sealed made you go, "Wait, why am I not an Olsen?"
—Katy Bugg, Facebook
5. They were too chill when their dad surprised them at school with a private jet to the Bahamas in Holiday in the Sun.
7. You screamed internally when they interrupted a Simple Plan music video shoot in New York Minute.
8. You wondered why they were cool as cucumbers when their parents surprised them with a sweet-ass Mustang for their 16th birthday.
9. And you were hella confused when your parents wouldn't let you drive cross-country for a road trip with your friends.
10. You wished you might find your long-lost twin at a cool-as-hell summer camp one day, like in It Takes Two.
11. You thought it was too cool that they got to have an actual witch as their aunt in Double, Double, Toil and Trouble.
12. And you always wanted to ride a horse into the city, just like you saw them do in How the West Was Fun.
13. You tried to scramble eggs in a giant ziplock bag after seeing Billboard Dad, and they turned out pretty shitty.
14. And you always wanted to climb up a billboard at night and paint a personal message on it.
—Roxanne Kopsky, Facebook
16. You wished you had the talent to be sent to Rome for a fabulous summer fashion internship someday.
17. Or that you would suddenly be the hero of your sports team, when until that point everyone underestimated you.
—Erinne Beachler, Facebook
19. And to this day, you wonder: HOW DID THEY ALWAYS END UP WITH A HOT GUY?!
Seriously. Like clockwork.
—Caitlin McDonald, Facebook