We asked the hairy ladies of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which products they swear by. Here are the fab results.
To pin this article, click here.
1. Completely Bare Facial Lotion and Growth Inhibitor
2. The Body Shop Body Polisher
3. Tend Skin Solution for Ingrown Hairs And Razor Bumps
"I put it on after shaving to make ingrown hairs be less of a pain. It's an absolute necessity."
Get it here for $20.
—Kate Kersten Beamon, Facebook
4. Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Body Cream
5. Tweezerman Tweezers
6. Magic Shaving Powder
7. Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face, and Lip Wax Kit
"It sets itself and comes off in one piece. I love this stuff because I can control how thick my brows end up, and it pays for itself in one use."
Get it here for $5.44.
—Sara Byron, Facebook
8. Flash&Go Express
"It zaps your hair off, but it's totally safe. I don't have to use razors anymore, and I still only need to use this baby every three weeks. I save so much time and money."
Get it here for $299.
—Cat Crandall, Facebook
9. Men’s Gillete Razors
10. Jolen Facial Bleach
11. Noxzema Salicylic Acne Pads
12. Nair Moroccan Argan Oil Shower Power Max
"I use it on my bikini line. It works so well, you get less ingrown hairs compared to shaving, and it doesn't hurt like waxing! Also, it's cheap!"
Get it here starting at $8.98.
—Gina Conenello, Facebook
13. Braun Silk Epil 9 Wet & Dry Epilator
14. Noxzema Bikini Razors
15. Twinkle Eyebrow Razors
16. Olay Facial Hair Removal Duo
"For short-term hair removal (2-4 weeks, usually), I love Olay’s Facial Hair Removal Duo. It comes with a balm that prepares the skin, and a cream remover. The balm prevented the chemical burns that I frequently got from other products, and Olay’s cream doesn’t smell bad!"
Get it here starting at $23.99.
17. Dr. Carver's Shave Butter
"It's simply fantastic. Like, you don't even know you're shaving."
Get it here for $8.
—Jordan Cust, Facebook