Everything You Need To Know To Make A BuzzFeed Quiz
We're about to make all of your quiz-making dreams come true.
Hi there! So, you've signed up for a BuzzFeed account and you've got a golden idea for a BuzzFeed quiz. How do you make it a reality? We'll show you how!*
*Please note, if your post or quiz is selected to get featured across BuzzFeed's network, our editors may make a few edits to it to reflect the BuzzFeed style and tone! This includes edits to some copy and images.
*Cracks knuckles* OK, let's do this.
2. Next, create your quiz by using the personality quiz builder in the BuzzFeed CMS (aka "Content Management System").
3. There are two ways to get to the quiz builder. You can either head to this link to immediately open it, which'll look like this...
4. ...*or* pop on over to https://community.buzzfeed.com/post, and in your first subbuzz, hover over the "Quiz" button and select "Personality":
5. You will begin your quiz by entering your results. Yes: results first, *then* questions!
⭐️ Why do we start with results? ⭐️
This makes it easy to create answers that fit your results, instead of trying to do it the other way around!
6. Here are some hot tips for writing impressive quiz results:
· First and foremost, make sure you're putting a lot of love and care into your result-writing process.
· Second, always be positive — if someone is taking a quiz to learn something about their personality, you don't want to leave them feeling bad!
· And finally, always use an interesting result image. If writing a quiz about a movie or TV show, why not find a funny GIF of the character your result is about?
7. Once you've added all of your results, then you can go ahead and begin adding questions. You can choose to enter text only for your questions, like this...
...or you can upload images straight from your draft, like this:
FAQ: How many questions should I add to my quiz?
It's really up to you! We recommend 5–9 questions. Get creative with them, too! Your quiz is basically art.