1. JonBenét Ramsey’s dad was a part of the Illuminati, and her death was a sacrifice.
2. Ted Bundy was encouraged to carry out his murders by a demon that'd taken over his body.
5. The Unabomber, Zodiac Killer, and Tylenol Murderer were all Ted Kaczynski.
Though there was lots of evidence linking Kaczynski to his Unabomber crimes, there is nothing that directly ties him to the Tylenol or Zodiac killings — but people have pointed out some small similarities in the cases that could prove otherwise.
—Jen Price, Facebook
6. Elisa Lam was possessed by a demon before her death in 2013.
7. The Sodder children didn’t die in the house fire, and instead were kidnapped.
8. The most prominent men in the world gather at Bohemian Grove every year to do unspeakable acts.
9. Novelist Michael Peterson's wife, Kathleen, was killed by an owl.
10. Johnny Gosch is still alive, but lives under another name.
11. Ursula and Sabina Eriksson experienced an episode of folie à deux, aka a "shared delusion," that told them to jump into traffic and attack officers.
They weren’t allowed to board a bus after denying security access to search their bags, so they ran across a motorway. After both sisters got hit by cars, Sabina was taken into custody, and after she was released, she found one of the men who had tried to help her off the motorway and stabbed him to death. People are still baffled by their unprovoked, inexplicable actions.
12. Pretty much everything about the Dyatlov Pass incident.
13. D.B. Cooper is still alive and living in San Diego under the name Robert Rackstraw.
In what is known as “the only unsolved air piracy in American aviation history,” mystery man Cooper hijacked a plane mid-flight in Oregon in 1971, extorted ransom, and parachuted away — never to be identified. One filmmaker claimed to have found him and even created an entire documentary on this Rackstraw dude. K.
—Kimberly Touketto, Facebook
14. There was a child prostitution ring in Nebraska in the late '80s and early '90s that served US politicians.
15. The murderer of the Black Dahlia, George Hill Hodel, was also the Zodiac Killer.
Most theories about Hodel were created by his own son, but derived from real evidence — like how his surname is in one of the Zodiac ciphers said to contain the killer's name. And the police conducted tests on soil from the back of his house at the time of the Black Dahlia murder that proved positive for human remains.
16. Ted Cruz’s father assisted in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
18. And Charles Manson’s killings were a social experiment ordered by the CIA.
A guy named Chuck Schlund claimed to have found the "Don Bolles Papers," which detailed the CIA's involvement with the Manson Family murders. He said, "The CIA needed a way of showing the American people that these pretty [protesters] were really Satanists and evil and that the government was right and just in the war."
Sabina Eriksson actually found one of the men who had tried to help her and stabbed him to death. An earlier version of this article stated that she had stabbed an officer. Shout out to our commenters for pointing that out!