Hopefully, you’ve heard of her! Adele preaches from the mic that its okay to be yourself, and people should (and can!) love you for the offensive tasting potato salad that you bring to the picnic table of life because (as Adele would say, ‘Ello!!) its the thought that counts. Her message: You are beautiful just as you are.
3. Your Great Grandmother Who Had 10 Kids During The Dust Bowl
Cautionary tale and startling reminder that your predicament could be way, way worse. Whoever said you can’t compare miseries didn’t live off dirt-coated canned beans and stale bread for a decade. Heads up, ladies, Gam Gam’s got the trump card here. Her message: The good ole days weren’t always good. Keep condoms on the ready and cherish the ability to eat meat products and ice cream.
Ellen is my anti-drug when it comes to breakups. She does things like this. *See below. Lemme check something. Yup, my heart just grew three sizes. Her message: Just when you thought you could never laugh again, God invented me, a joke-machine of a lesbian, to save you from your sorrows. You’re welcome.
Moral of the story is that life went on for these woman, and it will go on for you. There are many more embarrassing and thoroughly alarming sexual experiences to be had before you ball and chain yourself to one man. So keep your chin up. I mean, you could have been born this guy. Mull over that for a minute.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃