23 Ways To Make Jerking Off Even Better
Because there's more than one way to rub one out.
Let's be honest: When you have a penis, masturbating is a pretty straightforward affair — but that doesn't mean you can't mix things up.
To help you get some new ideas, BuzzFeed asked people of all ages, genders, and sexualities to describe the nitty-gritty of how they actually masturbate. Here are tips from our readers with penises that you might want to try yourself.
1. Go to town on a folded body pillow (then, you know, wash it).
2. Put some lube inside a condom for a makeshift masturbation sleeve to jerk off with.
3. Or DIY one with a plastic bag, lotion, and petroleum jelly.
4. Try out a Jerk Off Instruction video or audio.
5. Use a vibrator on your balls and perineum.
6. Go hands free by masturbating face-down on your bed.
7. Try stimulating yourself anally with a finger or two.
8. Or with some prostate-stimulating toys.
9. Invest in a Fleshlight or another masturbation sleeve.
10. Watch yourself get off on your webcam or in the mirror.
11. Try edging, or getting close to orgasm several times without actually letting yourself come.
12. Get off by just rubbing the head of your dick.
13. Or by just rubbing the underside.
14. Stimulate it ~sideways~ instead of up and down.
15. Don't ignore your nipples.
16. Try out some alternative underwear choices to switch things up.
"Don't knock until you try it. My girlfriend had me wear her silky panties one time and I really dug it, so I tried masturbating in them too (with her permission obviously). 10/10, would recommend that orgasm."