1. If you're a Disney buff:
Hiphop mashups of your favorite Disney songs = YOUR NEW FAVORITE THING EVER. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Man's Red Fire (You Might Burn Yourself) — Smija Mashup
2. Whats Golden (Robin Hood vs. Jurrasic 5) — Desca
3. Never Had An Ice Cream Paint Job (Aladdin vs. Dorrough) — djDOYOU
4. I Just Can't Wait To Be Badd (Ying Yang Twins / Mike Jones vs. The Lion King) — Scrillionaire
5. Under the Booty (Bubba Sparxxx / Ying Yang Twins / Alan Menken vs. The Little Mermaid) — TDRLoid
2. If you want to recreate your own 80s training montage:
Grab your sweats and run up the nearest insurmountable staircase to these power chords and inspirational synthesizer riffs. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Montage — Team America
2. Holding Out for a Hero — Bonnie Tyler
3. The Final Countdown — Europe
4. Far From Over — Frank Stallone
5.Love Is A Battlefield — Pat Benatar
3. If you're all about girl power:
Female anthems to sweat to. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Braveheart — Neon Jungle
2. Warrior — Havana Brown
3. Partition — Beyoncé
4. Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) — Taylor Swift
5. Salute — Little Mix
4. If you enjoy imagining you're a gun-slinging badass fighting in the apocalypse:
OK, who DOESN'T enjoy a good apocalyptic fantasy while training though? Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Madness — Muse
2. Radioactive — Imagine Dragons
3. Things We Lost In The Fire — Bastille
4. Sacrilege — Yeah Yeah Yeahs
5. Sail (Unlimited Gravity Remix) — AWOLNATION
5. If you secretly want to be Nicki Minaj:
Because don't we all? Check it out on 8tracks.
1. I'm The Best
2. Super Bass
3. Champion ft. Nas Drake And Young Jeezy
5. Turn Me On
6. If you can never turn down a good mashup:
Oldies but goodies and new music, mashed up for your listening (and sweating) pleasure. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. United State of Pop 2011 — DJ Earworm
2. Summermash 2014 — DJ Earworm
3. Down With All The Sober Freaks — Missy Elliot vs. Disturbed vs. Pink & Kanye West
4. Carry Out Rude Boy (Hiphop Mix) — Rihanna vs. Timbaland & Justin vs. Missy vs. Pharell
5. UP Mega Mash — MGMT, Daft Punk, Passion Pit, Gorillaz, Bob Marley
7. If you're pretty much a superhero:
Marvel themes make for the most epic workout. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Marvel's Fanfare
2. Thor: The Dark World Theme
3. X-Men: First Class Theme
4. Fantastic Four Theme
5. Avengers: Age Of Ultron End Credits
8. If you used to be a total emo kid:
JK, you're STILL a total emo kid. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Ready to Go (Get Me Out of My Mind) — Panic! At the Disco
2. Planetary (Go!) — My Chemical Romance
3. My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) — Fall Out Boy
4. Whoa Oh! (Me Vs Everyone) — Forever the Sickest Kids
5. Weightless — All Time Low
9. If Broadway jams get you super pumped:
Upbeat show tunes for your inner theater kid. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. In Love With You — First Date The Musical
2. Today 4 U — Rent
3. Everybody Say Yeah — Kinky Boots
4. Watch What Happens — Newsies
5. Gay Or European — Legally Blonde The Musical
10. If you're really feeling yourself:
The ~ultimate cocky playlist~ for feeling your best through your whole workout. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. How We Do — The Game
2. Same Bitch — A$AP Rocky
3. Birthday Song — 2 Chainz
4. Daddy's Little Girl — J Cole
5. Boss Ass Bitch — Nicki Minaj
11. If you really just wanna dance:
12. If you want to pretend you're training for the Hunger Games:
You don't want to be the first to die, do you? Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Stupid Hoe — Nicki Minaj
2. We Found Love (ft. Calvin Harris) — Rihanna
3. Up Up & Away — Kid Cudi
4. Stayin' Hot — Nelly vs. Bee Gees
5. Titanium (feat. Sia) — David Guetta
13. If you actually belong in an 80s aerobics video:
Definitely dress the part. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Come On Eileen — Dexys Midnight Runners
2. Venus — Bananarama
3. The Lovecats — The Cure
4. Jump (For My Love) — The Pointer Sisters
5. We're Not Gonna Take It — Twisted Sister
14. If you're an athlete training for the big game:
15. If you need to be cheered on:
This mix will inspire the shit out of you with a mix of music and motivational speeches that will make you feel like you can do anything. Check it out on 8tracks.
Featuring: Speeches + music by Eric Thomas, Les Brown, Tony Robbins, Greg Plitt, Will Smith, Jim Rohn, Elliott Hulse, and more.
16. If you were a bit of a ~nonconformist~ in high school:
Only this time, you mom won't tell you to turn down your damn music. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. The Anthem — Good Charlotte
2. Crawling in the Dark — Hoobastank
3. Last Resort — Papa Roach
4. The Hell Song — Sum 41
5. Basket Case — Green Day
17. If you're a total metalhead:
18. If you're still an early 00s kid at heart:
All the best throwback jams. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Whats Luv — Ashanti Ft. Fat Joe
2. Mesmerize — Ja Rule
3. Suga Suga — Baby Bash
4. Shortie Like Mine — Bow Wow
5. My Boo — Alicia Keys & Usher
19. If you're a big partier:
20. If you're too ~alternative~ for the average workout mix:
Upbeat indie for the coolest workout. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. What You Know — Two Door Cinema Club
2. Fluorescent Adolescent — Arctic Monkeys
3. Come Together — Echosmith
4. Of The Night — Bastille
5. Let's Dance to Joy Division — The Wombats
21. If you're just angry at the world:
Some songs you can punch someone to. Or y'know, something. Like a punching bag. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Welcome 2 Hell — Bad Meets Evil
2. Kill Her — Hopsin
3. The Realist Killaz (feat. 50 Cent) — 2Pac
4. Dysfunctional Ft. Big Scoob And Krizz Kaliko — Tech N9ne
5. No Future — B.o.B
22. If you're a 1Directioner who wants to branch out:
So, you want to imagine Harry Styles is your personal trainer... Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Top Rated — Icona Pop
2. My House — Kids Of 88
3. Animals — Martin Garrix
4. Crystalised — The XX
5. You & Me — Disclosure
23. If Bollywood gets you going:
24. If you're a gamer who wants to feel like you're about to defeat the boss:
Time to level up. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Icarus (Justa Armada Remix) — Deus Ex
2. The Device Has Been Modified — Victims of Science
3. The Infraworld (Beyond Two Souls) (Bayawak Remix) — Bayawak B
4. Commander Shepard — Mircale of Sound
5. Aqueous Transgression (Chrono Trigger remix) — Sole Signal
25. If you're more of a low-key yogi:
26. If you're a BEAST:
Beast mode, activated. Check it out on 8tracks.
1. Beast (Southpaw Remix) — Rob Bailey, The Hustle Standard
2. Glory — Lil Wayne
3. Drama Never Ends — 50 Cent
4. A Cut Above — Avery Watts
5. Let It Burn Ft Coach NYM — Stic Man