Sure, Netflix is an awesome and satisfying way to unwind and all, but it's also an easy way to find yourself awake at 4 a.m. questioning your life choices.
1. Color in a relaxing adult coloring book.
2. Or paint by numbers.
3. Plan your dream vacation.
4. Read a good book, obviously.
5. Try reading out loud with a partner, too.
6. Do this cool before-bed yoga sequence that is definitely not exercise, promise.
7. Make a to-do list for tomorrow so you don't keep yourself up thinking about it.
8. Prep everything you'll need in the morning — like your outfit — so you can sleep in tomorrow.
9. Make a gift to surprise a friend with.
12. Also, masturbate.
13. Work on a puzzle.
These challenging AF puzzles are definitely not for kids. Just don't try to do it all in one night.
14. Get crafty.
15. Listen to a podcast.
BuzzFeed has some awesome ones, and you can also try one of these 35 seriously underrated podcasts.
16. Or an audiobook.
17. Play with your animals.
Cute animal friends shouldn't have to settle for your half-assed petting while you're watching TV. Get some one-on-one time in.
18. Take that long, indulgent shower or bath you don't have time for in the morning.
19. And then pamper yourself.
20. Teach yourself to knit (or keep knitting if you already know how).
21. Call someone.
Yeah, just to say hi. You can do it.