1. Check out the equipment.
2. Vary your vibrator technique.
3. Or give your vibe a break.
4. Treat it like a penis.
5. Use lube like your clitoris depends on it. Because it does.
6. Tap instead.
7. Brush up on your facts.
8. Stimulate it from the inside.
There are some researchers who believe that the internal structures of the clitoris are actually the source of the experience of the G-spot, says Nagoski. When you're aroused, your entire clitoris swells, so stimulating the front wall of the vagina with a toy, finger, or properly positioned penis = a form of clitoral play. Enjoy.
9. Raid your kitchen for new toys.
10. Lay off the pressure.
Sometimes, a feather-light touch is all you need, especially if you're like most people and tend to default to deeper stimulation, says Nagoski. Ghost your fingers (or vibe or chosen kitchen utensil or whatever) where you would normally put pressure and build up the tension.
11. Play four corners.
12. Buy some matching bling.
13. Treat it to some jewelry of its own.
14. Give your poor hand a break already.
15. Use your labia to give it a squeeze.
16. Combine clitoral stimulation with vaginal penetration.
Experts say that it can lead to stronger orgasms — known as blended orgasms. To do this, you’ll want to try positions that are generally more clit-friendly. Here are Levine’s top picks for stimulation during P-in-V or strap-on sex: doggy-style where you or your partner can stroke your clitoris, you-on-top where you’re in full control of touching yourself, and coital alignment technique where you can use pressure from your bodies being pressed together to maximize clitoral stimulation. You’re welcome.
17. Take some extra time in the shower.
19. Stimulate it indirectly by pressing on the mons pubis.
20. Use ~tingling~ lube.
21. Remind your partner that it's there.
This post has been edited to replace one picture with another.