We recently asked the members of BuzzFeed Community to share what purchase helped improve their mental health. Find your new go-to pick-me-up below:
1. A glitter lamp to mesmerize you.
2. A really good sex toy to bliss you out.
3. A premium Spotify account for all your thematically resonant music needs.
4. Any of Dr. Teal’s Epsom salt bath products.
5. A Lego set because you're never too old to play.
6. A Roomba to clean when you're not feeling up for it.
7. Shampoo and conditioner that make you feel like you're at the spa.
8. A dawn-simulating lamp to make waking up a little less awful.
9. A Fitbit to keep your mind and body healthy.
"Purchasing my Fitbit has been the best thing for my health mentally and physically. It gives me reminders to get up and exercise and move, and you get active points for everything from playing with animals to the most rigorous activity. I love it." —texasgirl98
10. Essential oils to transport you.
11. Plants to purify your space.
"Air plants (plus an aloe vera) have been really good — it's nice to have something living and green in my apartment. And they're really low-maintenance." —Katherine Haché, Facebook
Check out these houseplants that can actually purify your home.
12. Some rad coloring books.
13. Camping supplies to help you get away for a while.
14. Super-soft bedsheets to make your bed a sanctuary.
15. Bath bombs for much-needed pampering.
16. A hammock to swing your troubles away.
17. A planner that makes you actually want to be productive.
18. A relaxing scented neck pillow to warm you up and chill you out.
19. Audiobooks to escape for a little while.
"I recently started listening to audio books on the Audible app. I downloaded some of the Harry Potter books, and listening to them has caused my mood to dramatically elevate. I've been having a tough time in graduate school due to hard hours and a not-so-friendly colleague — but listening to J.K. Rowling's words has reminded me to be happy and love those around me. I really recommend the app." —katieb407f4b938
Get your first story free on Audible.
20. Or an e-reader for the same reason.
21. That splurge-y makeup product you've been craving.
22. A scented candle to ~de-stress~.
23. An instrument to pour your heart into.
24. An app to aid and track your mental health.
"Two apps that really helped me put my anxiety and depression into perspective were Headspace, which is a meditating app, and Pacifica, which is like a journal and progress tracker." —tyasiawalker97
25. A class that makes you feel crazy confident.
26. Or a full gym membership.
27. An electric blanket to turn you into the happiest warm burrito.
28. A Bluetooth speaker to up your bath game.
29. A bike to experience more nature.
30. An electric foot massager because obviously.
31. A stationery kit to connect with loved ones.
32. Spray-paint art supplies for a whole new creative outlet.
33. A giant stuffed animal to cuddle the shit out of.
34. Some noise-canceling headphones to shut the world out.
35. A session in a sensory-deprivation tank.
36. Thinking Putty to busy your hands when your mind is racing.
37. And finally, a counselor you click with.
Note: Submissions may have been edited for length and/or clarity.