Whether you're a beginner or a total gym rat, there are just some days when your motivation will NOT SHOW UP.
1. Just put on the clothes.
2. Write down how you feel after every workout so you can read it on days you're lacking motivation.
3. Tell yourself you have to work out for only 10 minutes, then if you really want to, you can stop.
4. Check out old pictures of yourself to remind yourself what you're capable of.
5. Watch sport brand commercials to get in the mood.
—Justyna Broclawik, Facebook
6. Or music videos of your favorite inspirational performers.
"I watch old-school Britney Spears music videos, circa 'Oops!...I Did it Again' and 'I'm a Slave 4 U.' The music pumps me up and Fitney is a motivation to us all. Brit's abs don't quit, so neither will I."
—Tatum Murray, Facebook
7. Do a completely new routine.
8. Make a new playlist to reinvigorate your workout.
"If I've been using the same workout playlist for too long, making a new one completely from scratch is an easy way to get me excited for my workout that day. I always go harder the first day of a new playlist."
Here are a bunch of workout playlists in case you need to mix it up.
9. And when you get to the gym, blast the most epic pump-up song you have.
11. Tell everyone that you're going to the gym.
12. Drag a friend with you.
13. Look at more motivating alternatives than #Fitspo.
14. If you have to stop at home between work and the gym, at least leave your phone or some other essential in the car.
15. Drop in on a class instead.
16. And finally, remind yourself why you're doing this. And then do it.
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.