First, a quick note: Everyone experiences anxiety differently, and many find relief in fidgeting and fiddling to ease their symptoms. Some of these pieces of jewelry are designed to provide ~sensory experiences~ that may help calm, comfort, or distract you during moments of anxiety.
1. These stackable rings with spinner beads to fiddle with when you need to center yourself:
2. This anxious ghost pin that gets you a little too well:
3. These dainty bangles with a spinner ring to fidget with:
4. This finger hula hoop to play with to relieve stress:
5. This infinity pin that's only a little hyperbolic:
6. This floral spinner ring that is as gorgeous as it is calming:
7. This aromatherapy necklace that has a place to hold relaxing essential oils:
8. This ring with plenty of little beads to keep your hands busy:
9. This necklace that gives a shout-out to your prescription.
10. This glow-in-the-dark pin that says it so you won't have to:
11. This blingy fidget ring you can spin round and round:
12. This lava stone necklace that can absorb therapeutic essential oils:
13. This honest necklace that'll look good even when you're freaking out inside:
14. These dainty stackable rings you won't be able to stop spinning:
15. These pins that say it all:
16. This chewable pendant that's a helpful alternative to nail-biting or picking.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.