9 Reasons To Appreciate The Aquarians In Your Life
Happy Aquarius season!
1. First, it’s hard to sum up everything there is to love about people who were born under Aquarius because they’re known for their originality and eccentricities.
Listen, I know that everyone is unique in their own way, but if it's possible, Aquarians are even more unique. They dance to their own beat without shame and are always authentically themselves, no matter how unconventional they may be.
2. And they’re just...genuinely weird. Seriously. Delightful weirdos.
Aquarians are usually likened to aliens, and if that doesn't make you want to befriend as many of them as possible, I don't know what to tell you.
3. You can always count on an Aquarius to have dozens of off-beat suggestions where to hang out, go out dates, or what to do in your city.
They go out of their way to find all the undiscovered and underrated things, and constantly connect with cool people who can point them in the right direction.
4. Their love language is quality time, so they will make sure you guys don't go too long without hanging out.
Shout out to plan-initiators! Relationships — all kinds of relationships — are one of the most important things to Aquarians, so they don't mind putting taking the lead in keeping them alive.
5. And they’re, like, endlessly curious so you can count on always learning more about each other the longer.
No stagnation when it comes to friendship with an Aquarius — they know how to continue deepen their relationships and keep things interesting.
6. Aquarians care a lot about social change and are likely to have humanitarian interests, which is inspiring AF.
Want an opportunity to be a better person? Check with your local Aquarius — chances are, they’re already doing something and you can join them.
7. And that doesn’t just mean on a global scale. They won’t stand for injustice against their friends either, so anyone who crosses you should watch their back.
Not that you need someone to fight your battles for you, but it does not hurt to have an Aquarius in your corner. They won't let you settle for anything less than what you deserve.
8. Their ~live and let live~ attitude means that you’ll never feel pressure to be anything but your most genuine self.
Aquarians aren’t there to judge — they value freedom and expression way too much. You do you, babe.
9. Lastly, they’re total visionaries. You can expect the world to become a better, more interesting place because of the Aquarians in it.
There's no monotony under an Aquarius's watch, so buckle up.