1. Use a little acrylic paint to transform the ultra cheap FADO table lamp into an out-of-this-world moon lamp.
4. Turn the TORKAD paper towel holder into a stylish wine glass holder, just like the kind you see at fancy bars.
5. Have a lot of guests, but not enough space? Use the LACK nesting tables to construct an extendable coffee table...
7. For people who have a particularly large collection of earrings: The MACKAPÄR shoe rack can be easily transformed into an earring holder.
8. If you like to snuggle up on the couch with a book, you should definitely make this extendable reading light for your wall using the FRÄCK mirror and the HOLMÖ floor lamp.
11. And finally: This IKEA bag hack will help any bride navigate the bathroom on their big day like a BALLER. You're welcome!
For more IKEA hacks, head over to ikeahackers.net!
This post was translated from German.