Egg Breakfast Cups
for 6 servings
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
MIX AND MATCH FILLINGS
onion, diced fine
bell pepper, diced fine
broccoli, cut into small florets
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a measuring cup, beat the eggs until smooth. Set aside.
3. In a greased muffin tin, place your desired combination of fillings into each muffin cup.
4. Season each cup with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the beaten eggs into each muffin cup until the liquid almost reaches the top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until set.