28 Brilliant Female Artists On Instagram You'll Want To Follow Immediately
The most awesome accounts for sculpture, illustration, cake decorating — you name it.
1. If you like strange, slightly surreal scenes that look like they could be in "Alice in Wonderland," then the works of Liese Chavez are for you:
7. If you follow fashion bloggers, fashion icons, and influencers on Instagram, don't miss Mia Sima – because her art looks like something straight off the runway:
18. And if you're looking for strong, inspiring celebrations of black women, don't miss Ines Melina's works:
26. You can find really beautiful watercolor illustrations of ordinary moments on Alexandra Bashkirova's page:
28. And finally, if you're looking for gorgeous oil paintings that seem to stare right back at you, well, Tabita Valsecchi is the artist for you:
For more translated content and BuzzFeed International goodness, subscribe to Inter Webz: our new bi-weekly newsletter bringing you the best of the 'net from around the world.
Note: if you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up.