17 Makeup Looks To Rock If You Want To Be A Galaxy For Halloween
We all are, after all, made of star dust.
Galaxy makeup isn't new, but it's still a quick and easy way to tackle Halloween. Here are 17 looks to inspire you to infinity and beyond. ✨✨✨✨✨✨
1. This mask of cosmic energy.
2. A star-studded shimmer to brighten up any look.
3. A wash of storm and stars.
4. Glitter, glitter, glitter, glitter, glitter.
5. These bright hues of a starry dawn.
6. A look to weather the storms in space and at sea.
7. Even stars twinkle on the dark side of the moon.
8. This vibrant nebula.
9. These trickles of comets and star fire.
10. A straight-up galaxy glow-up.
11. These color splashes in grey space.
12. These star tears without sorrow.
13. This polish and shadow that flew light years to match.
14. These galactic, glittering lips.
15. All that glitters is not gold (but if it's in space it's still fabulous).
16. Frosty skies and shining stars.
17. And a purple highway to interstellar glamour.
This post has been updated to remove an image at the subject's request.