1. Recently, Facebook introduced notification sounds.
Like this one.
2. This is what popularity sounds like in 2013.
3. But there’s a hidden Easter egg within…
Let us explain.
4. It’s actually this chord: the Fmaj7.
Four sweet notes, with a light, jazzy feel.
6. The first note is F.
8. Then A.
10. Then C.
12. Then E.
14. Which is to say…
15. Consider our minds very gently blown.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀