1. This water bottle that unscrews in the middle so you can actually wash it.
2. This brush kit for cleaning your grimy water bottles.
3. A pint-sized Nalgene bottle that is easy to pack and carry.
4. A glass water bottle with a protective silicon sleeve.
For a cleaner taste. Get it from Amazon for $35.
5. A hydration pack that holds 70 ounces of water.
6. This insulated water bottle that will keep your water cold for 18 hours.
7. An essential and stylish Brita pitcher with an electronic display that tells you when to replace the filter.
9. This hoodie with a healthy message.
10. These kid-friendly, BPA-free bottles, in a manageable 12-ounce size.
I want the shark one. Get them from L.L.Bean for $14.95.
11. These water purifying (and cool-looking) charcoal sticks.
Get them from Kaufmann Mercantile for $19.