27 Shows And Movies To Stream If You're Feeling Extra Stressed Right Now
Relax your shoulders, unclench your jaw, and open Netflix!
I think we can all agree that it's an especially stressful time for a lot of us right now. Whether you're quarantined or practicing social distancing (thank you!) to slow the spread of COVID-19, I know being home all the time can feel a little suffocating. If you're anything like me, watching TV is a great distraction!
1. Great British Bake Off (TV)
2. Golden Girls (TV)
3. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Movie)
4. Anne with an E (TV)
5. Parks and Recreation (TV)
6. Say Yes to the Dress (TV)
7. Lilo & Stitch (Movie)
8. Glee (TV)
9. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (TV)
10. Gilmore Girls (TV)
11. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (TV)
12. The Darling Buds of May (TV)
13. Brooklyn Nine-Nine (TV)
14. Good Mythical Morning (YouTube)
15. Downton Abbey (TV)
16. Bon Appétit Test Kitchen (YouTube)
17. Schitt's Creek (TV)
18. Thor: Ragnarok (Movie)
19. Rick and Morty (TV)
20. The Good Place (TV)
21. The Birdcage (Movie)
22. Sabrina: The Teenage Witch (TV)
23. Christopher Robin (Movie)
24. Derry Girls (TV)
25. I Love Lucy (TV)
26. Bob's Burgers (TV)
27. And finally, Muppet Treasure Island (Movie)
Do you have a feel-good TV, movie, or YouTube recommendation you don't see here? Drop it in the comments below!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.