1. This 11 of diamonds playing card that shouldn't exist...but does:
2. This tall building that's being put together top-first, which I guess is allowed, but does not sit right with me:
3. This HORIZONTALLY SLICED BREAD that speaks for itself, TBH:
4. This massive Babybel cheese that must've come from a land of giants*:
5. This super thin-looking building that kinda feels like something that didn't fully load in a video game:
6. This random road that you genuinely cannot convince me isn't just the IRL version of Rainbow Road:
7. This park bench from the future that's dedicated to someone who died on a day that hasn't happened yet:
If you're having trouble reading it, here's a close up for you:
8. This inverted apple that's red on the inside and yellow-ish on the outside, instead of the other way around:
9. This very normal, very casual, super traditional pumpkin pie that's made up of pumpkin (duh), sugar (classic), eggs (checks out) and...finger??????:
10. This sign's shadow that, uh, seems to have a bit of a typo:
11. This photo of two people shocking each other that makes be both a) spooked and b) want to shuffle around my carpet and shock all my friends:
12. This vapor bubble trapped inside a crystal that, TBH, makes it look like a rain drop you can hold:
13. This "cloud" that looks like the not-so-distant relative of Jean Jacket from Nope:
14. This garlic that turned blue in the oven and would immediately have me questioning whether it came from an alien planet and not, in fact, my local Trader Joe's:
15. This army of food delivery bots that are harmless now, but kinda feel like they're foreshadowing a robot invasion:
16. This man in disguise who is either a) a history student reading a very old newspaper or b) a time traveler who is trying to blend in, but isn't doing a very good job:
17. This albino ladybug (WITH LITTLE HEART SPOTS) that looks like it crawled straight out of a Studio Ghibli movie:
18. This sky-jellyfish situation that looks like a space alien coming to eat us, but is actually a phenomena called "sprites:"
Here's another look at some red sprites above a thunderstorm in Italy:
19. And finally, this picture that's completely chill and casual and not at all strange so long as you do not look at the reflection in the mirror:
Do you have a strange, glitch-in-the-matrix-like photo like these? If so, you can share them in the comments below!
H/T r/GlitchInTheMatrix, r/MildlyInteresting, and r/InterestingButCreepy.