1. "For those who use shaving gel that come in aluminum cans: before you put it in the shower, use clear nail polish to make a thin coat all along the bottom rim of the can."
2. "Keep a backup purse or bag of toiletries in your glove box."
"Fill it with basics like deodorant, perfume, basic makeup, glasses cleaner , mini toothbrush/toothpaste, mini brush, cash, etc. It's saved my butt on numerous occasions such as impromptu meetings, having to stay over at a family members house, and on dates."
3. "Have all your body measurements written in your smartphone notes, so when you go online shopping, you can always pick the right size."
"Feet length, standard bust-waist-hip, your height, wrist girth, finger girths, etc. Update them once a year, or when your body changes. Since I started doing this, my shopping skills have improved immensely."
5. "If I am only shopping for a few things I don't grab a cart or basket. It makes me less prone to buying things I don't need."
7. "Budget for pedicures, massages, hair cuts, and waxing. If it’s self care, budget for it. Taking care of yourself goes so far."
8. "Stop buying shaving creams and use cheap conditioner instead."
"It’s a closer shave somehow, and also moisturizes your skin."
9. "When you can’t squeeze any more product out of a tube container (hand cream, moisturiser, body lotion, etc.), cut it in half using scissors."
"You’d be surprised how much product can be still in there — sometimes a few days or even a week’s worth."
10. "I sew my adjustable bra straps in place at the right size. No more straps always pulling looser and slipping off my shoulders."
11. "If you're unemployed/working from home/studying, get dressed and showered. It helps with your mindset and productivity a lot, in my experience."
12. "Learn the power of saying the word 'no.' Set those boundaries for yourself. Life-changing."
13. "Soak a cotton ball in vanilla essence and attach it to your car aircon. It'll make your car smell good for months for a low cost."
14. "If you drop an earring or earring back while leaning over a sink, just put your hand over the drain as quickly as possible. Don't try to catch the item."
"It's easier to cover the hole than it is to try and catch a tiny bouncy earring."
Now it's your turn! Do you have a life hack that's made your life waaay easier and think all women should know it? If so, tell us about it in the comments below!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.