1. The exam panic sets in and the word 'failure' is being repeated over and over in your head.
2. Instead of revising you begin criticising the current education system.
3. And then subsequently decide exams are beneath you.
4. Then you start believing that you're SO smart, you've actually got inside the examiner's head.
5. You start eating crappy food because you clearly have more important things to worry about.
6. But most importantly coffee is everything, coffee is your friend.
7. You wish could just say 'to hell with it' and burn all of your notes.
8. It's a day before the exam and you can't take the cramming anymore.
9. You start cramming so hard you begin to lose your marbles.
10. And I mean REALLY lose your marbles.
11. You start to question the kind of person revision is turning you into.
12. You used to be so free, so full of life, who ARE you?!
13. But no matter how stressful it gets, pizza will always be there for you and will never grade you based on your achievements.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!