2. I mean, who doesn’t love buying new things?
12. Good luck fitting your ample chest into something that fits you everywhere else.
21. Feet are essentially like thumbprints — each person has a completely different set.
So how are shoes supposed to actually fit any of us perfectly? They don’t. They just do not.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl Jr.'s and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀