11. We reached out to Zoo magazine to ask just what it’s all about. Modern art, you know, it’s tough to read sometimes. Editor Yaël Temminck explained:
“The idea behind the Tobey Maguire shoot was to shoot him as an eccentric art dealer in an eccentric house filled with lots of amazing art. Thanks [to] the Frederick R. Weisman art foundation that we could use this location which worked out really well! The sculptures at the foundation really inspired us for the entire shoot! The combination of these extraordinary artworks, the amazing location and the use of suits and clean styling, the idea turned out really well…”
12. So, that explains that.
For more of this and other zany Zoo magazine shoots, visit their website.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."