On a recent episode of Yahoo’s Daily Shot with Ali Wentworth, guests Paulina Porizkova and Tim Gunn were treated to a little fashion show where the models were Ali Wentworth’s own pets. The guinea pigs, Arhie and Lenny, are not only “life partners” but also part-time plus size models.
2. For their debut, the little guys wore tiny tulle-laden ball gowns.
3. Lenny, in pink, was a little shy.
His mother gave him reassuring eskimo kisses.
4. “These are so fricken cute I cannot give them criticism of any sort!”
5. At one point Lenny lost his outfit (a bikini) while posing.
And Paulina says “It’s a Calvin Klein campaign suddenly!”
6. Afterwards Lenny rammed his brother, the more composed Archie, in the side.
“This wouldn’t happen on the runway!” Says an appalled Tim Gunn. Paulina quipped back, “Well then you’ve never walked with Naomi!”
7. They also had hats thoughtfully placed on their heads.
And tweaked until the right amount of delightful haughtiness was achieved.
8. While both lovely, only one truly captivated the judges.
Who will it be?!
9. Archie is crowned America’s Next Top Guinea Pig!!!
Crowned in the loser’s bandeau top, no less.
10. Stay fabulous, Archie.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.