14. Lindsay is currently suing her 6126 business partner for $1 million!
Early this year she sued against Kristi Taylor for fraud, trademark infringement, and breach of contract. “Lindsay is very passionate about her fashion design, and she’s looking forward to re-launching the line with another partner,” her lawyer told the Daily News.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬