1. You can’t talk about tacky track apparel without addressing early 2000s Paris Hilton.
The velour tracksuit made Juicy Couture a celebrity favorite in the early 2000’s, becoming as overexposed as the celebrities that wore them.
2. The latest iteration of the Juicy tracksuit is leopard print. How silly!
Featured prominently in the fall 2013 ad campaign. With leopard heels.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰