1. You can’t talk about tacky track apparel without addressing early 2000s Paris Hilton.
The velour tracksuit made Juicy Couture a celebrity favorite in the early 2000’s, becoming as overexposed as the celebrities that wore them.
2. The latest iteration of the Juicy tracksuit is leopard print. How silly!
Featured prominently in the fall 2013 ad campaign. With leopard heels.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀