1. You can’t talk about tacky track apparel without addressing early 2000s Paris Hilton.
The velour tracksuit made Juicy Couture a celebrity favorite in the early 2000’s, becoming as overexposed as the celebrities that wore them.
2. The latest iteration of the Juicy tracksuit is leopard print. How silly!
Featured prominently in the fall 2013 ad campaign. With leopard heels.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.