4. The show’s casting team had to let Naomi go last, really. Because it’s not even fair to make anyone (try and) follow her.
Like, are there even models behind her? I can’t tell because all I see is Naomi’s clear superiority reigning supreme.
6. Naomi didn’t even really walk, per se. She glided.
Like some sort of New York Fashion Week angel.
7. Front row guest/peon Paris Hilton smiled and pretended she wasn’t overcome with pure jealous rage.
But we know better.
8. While sister Nicky did less of a good job containing said rage.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.