4. The show’s casting team had to let Naomi go last, really. Because it’s not even fair to make anyone (try and) follow her.
Like, are there even models behind her? I can’t tell because all I see is Naomi’s clear superiority reigning supreme.
6. Naomi didn’t even really walk, per se. She glided.
Like some sort of New York Fashion Week angel.
7. Front row guest/peon Paris Hilton smiled and pretended she wasn’t overcome with pure jealous rage.
But we know better.
8. While sister Nicky did less of a good job containing said rage.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 15 people died and 45 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.