4. The show’s casting team had to let Naomi go last, really. Because it’s not even fair to make anyone (try and) follow her.
Like, are there even models behind her? I can’t tell because all I see is Naomi’s clear superiority reigning supreme.
6. Naomi didn’t even really walk, per se. She glided.
Like some sort of New York Fashion Week angel.
7. Front row guest/peon Paris Hilton smiled and pretended she wasn’t overcome with pure jealous rage.
But we know better.
8. While sister Nicky did less of a good job containing said rage.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚