1. In celebration of the 100th anniversary of Vuitton’s SLG Savoir Faire line, artist Billie Achilleos collaborated with the label to design a few handbagimals. No? OK, handbag animals.
2. There’s a panda, who looks rather depressed.
3. And a bug-eyed chameleon.
4. A crab with straps for legs.
Now this is the kind of crab I would love to inherit.
6. The pieces are all on display at the Vuitton flagship store in Wuhan, Hubei Province of China.
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸