1. In celebration of the 100th anniversary of Vuitton’s SLG Savoir Faire line, artist Billie Achilleos collaborated with the label to design a few handbagimals. No? OK, handbag animals.
2. There’s a panda, who looks rather depressed.
3. And a bug-eyed chameleon.
4. A crab with straps for legs.
Now this is the kind of crab I would love to inherit.
6. The pieces are all on display at the Vuitton flagship store in Wuhan, Hubei Province of China.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.