1. In celebration of the 100th anniversary of Vuitton’s SLG Savoir Faire line, artist Billie Achilleos collaborated with the label to design a few handbagimals. No? OK, handbag animals.
2. There’s a panda, who looks rather depressed.
3. And a bug-eyed chameleon.
4. A crab with straps for legs.
Now this is the kind of crab I would love to inherit.
6. The pieces are all on display at the Vuitton flagship store in Wuhan, Hubei Province of China.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.