1. In celebration of the 100th anniversary of Vuitton’s SLG Savoir Faire line, artist Billie Achilleos collaborated with the label to design a few handbagimals. No? OK, handbag animals.
2. There’s a panda, who looks rather depressed.
3. And a bug-eyed chameleon.
4. A crab with straps for legs.
Now this is the kind of crab I would love to inherit.
6. The pieces are all on display at the Vuitton flagship store in Wuhan, Hubei Province of China.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.