1. In anticipation of The Return of Gaga, V magazine’s September issue(s) features four different covers — all starring Gaga. Two have been unveiled.
In this one, she’s wearing what looks like festive cellophane but is actually a custom look by Giorgio Armani.
5. Click here to preorder your multiple copies.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸