1. K-Mid wore a look by prim and pretty British designer, Jenny Packham.
2. And she showed off the world’s most modest and proper baby bump.
3. Her hair was pure Pinterest how-to gold.
4. And her fascinator was everything a royal headpiece should be.
Although it didn’t cover up the fact she was daydreaming during the service.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉