1. K-Mid wore a look by prim and pretty British designer, Jenny Packham.
2. And she showed off the world’s most modest and proper baby bump.
3. Her hair was pure Pinterest how-to gold.
4. And her fascinator was everything a royal headpiece should be.
Although it didn’t cover up the fact she was daydreaming during the service.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.