During its London Fashion Week runway show on Monday, British label Peter Pilotto announced its upcoming collaboration with Target. Target’s most recent designer collaboration, with 3.1 Philip Lim, is on sale (and as usual with these collaborations, is selling super fast.)
2. Here’s the promo video, which gives the arrival date (February 4th, 2014) accompanied by quintessentially kaleidoscopic graphics.
And where it’s available: Target, duh! It will also be available to international customers at Net-A-Porter.com. This is the first time Target has collaborated with another e-tailer and makes sense since Peter Pilotto is a british label with a huge cult following.
The price tag is pretty steep on the original collection but the Target range is expected to start at $14.99 and include clothing, swimwear, and accessories.
7. Will you be eagerly anticipating the arrival of Peter Pilotto for Target or sitting this one out?
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."