During its London Fashion Week runway show on Monday, British label Peter Pilotto announced its upcoming collaboration with Target. Target’s most recent designer collaboration, with 3.1 Philip Lim, is on sale (and as usual with these collaborations, is selling super fast.)
2. Here’s the promo video, which gives the arrival date (February 4th, 2014) accompanied by quintessentially kaleidoscopic graphics.
And where it’s available: Target, duh! It will also be available to international customers at Net-A-Porter.com. This is the first time Target has collaborated with another e-tailer and makes sense since Peter Pilotto is a british label with a huge cult following.
The price tag is pretty steep on the original collection but the Target range is expected to start at $14.99 and include clothing, swimwear, and accessories.
7. Will you be eagerly anticipating the arrival of Peter Pilotto for Target or sitting this one out?
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️