During its London Fashion Week runway show on Monday, British label Peter Pilotto announced its upcoming collaboration with Target. Target’s most recent designer collaboration, with 3.1 Philip Lim, is on sale (and as usual with these collaborations, is selling super fast.)
2. Here’s the promo video, which gives the arrival date (February 4th, 2014) accompanied by quintessentially kaleidoscopic graphics.
And where it’s available: Target, duh! It will also be available to international customers at Net-A-Porter.com. This is the first time Target has collaborated with another e-tailer and makes sense since Peter Pilotto is a british label with a huge cult following.
The price tag is pretty steep on the original collection but the Target range is expected to start at $14.99 and include clothing, swimwear, and accessories.
7. Will you be eagerly anticipating the arrival of Peter Pilotto for Target or sitting this one out?
- A set of explosions outside of a major sports stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday evening have injured at least 38 people.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄