1. Katie Holmes stifles a quick yawn pre-interview.
2. Grace Coddington expects the real deal.
3. Anna Wintour explains herself.
“The curator of this exhibition, Andrew Bolton, told me that the color of punk is pink. So here I am!”
5. Lauren Santo Domingo fans her insulating sleeves.
6. The Fanning sisters are just like any teen girls.
7. As rebellious as ever, that kooky Cara Delevingne.
8. And look, Karlie Kloss has black hair now. (For one night only.)
9. Miley Cyrus drew inspiration from The Addams Family.
10. Donatella discusses her taste in music.
11. Vivienne Westwood was a little biased on the exhibit.
12. Yes, that’s a floral floor-length turtleneck gown with built-in gloves on Kim Kardashian.
13. SJP does not disappoint.
14. Marc Jacobs’ interpretation of punk was polka dots and a pilgrim collar.
15. Kate Bosworth’s dress made her feel like Xena.
16. Kristen Stewart yearned to be provoked!
17. Jennifer Lawrence was predictably dressed and relatable.
18. Katy Perry crowned herself queen of the Met Ball.
19. Lena Dunham really got into the punk spirit!
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸