1. Katie Holmes stifles a quick yawn pre-interview.
2. Grace Coddington expects the real deal.
3. Anna Wintour explains herself.
“The curator of this exhibition, Andrew Bolton, told me that the color of punk is pink. So here I am!”
5. Lauren Santo Domingo fans her insulating sleeves.
6. The Fanning sisters are just like any teen girls.
7. As rebellious as ever, that kooky Cara Delevingne.
8. And look, Karlie Kloss has black hair now. (For one night only.)
9. Miley Cyrus drew inspiration from The Addams Family.
10. Donatella discusses her taste in music.
11. Vivienne Westwood was a little biased on the exhibit.
12. Yes, that’s a floral floor-length turtleneck gown with built-in gloves on Kim Kardashian.
13. SJP does not disappoint.
14. Marc Jacobs’ interpretation of punk was polka dots and a pilgrim collar.
15. Kate Bosworth’s dress made her feel like Xena.
16. Kristen Stewart yearned to be provoked!
17. Jennifer Lawrence was predictably dressed and relatable.
18. Katy Perry crowned herself queen of the Met Ball.
19. Lena Dunham really got into the punk spirit!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖