1. Katie Holmes stifles a quick yawn pre-interview.
2. Grace Coddington expects the real deal.
3. Anna Wintour explains herself.
“The curator of this exhibition, Andrew Bolton, told me that the color of punk is pink. So here I am!”
5. Lauren Santo Domingo fans her insulating sleeves.
6. The Fanning sisters are just like any teen girls.
7. As rebellious as ever, that kooky Cara Delevingne.
8. And look, Karlie Kloss has black hair now. (For one night only.)
9. Miley Cyrus drew inspiration from The Addams Family.
10. Donatella discusses her taste in music.
11. Vivienne Westwood was a little biased on the exhibit.
12. Yes, that’s a floral floor-length turtleneck gown with built-in gloves on Kim Kardashian.
13. SJP does not disappoint.
14. Marc Jacobs’ interpretation of punk was polka dots and a pilgrim collar.
15. Kate Bosworth’s dress made her feel like Xena.
16. Kristen Stewart yearned to be provoked!
17. Jennifer Lawrence was predictably dressed and relatable.
18. Katy Perry crowned herself queen of the Met Ball.
19. Lena Dunham really got into the punk spirit!
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.