4. And posed on a dilapidated street corner that the bookings team definitely chose because it’s so “Brooklyn,” right?
“We’re looking for quintessential Brooklyn grime. You know, abandoned buildings, trashy sidewalks, maybe a few rats. Do you think we can get rats for this thing?”
5. For more of Dunham’s Marie Claire shoot, click here.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.