1. Womenswear Designer of the Year: Jack McCoullough and Lazaro Hernandez for Proenza Schouler.
2. Menswear Designer of the Year: Thom Browne.
3. Accessories Designer of the Year: Phillip Lim for 3.1 Phillip Lim.
4. Swarovski Award for Womenswear: Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty for SUNO.
5. Swarovski Award for Menswear: Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne for Public School.
6. Swarovski Award for Accessories: Pamela Love.
7. Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Sheppard: Tim Blanks.
8. Board of Directors’ Tribute: Colleen Atwood.
9. Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Vera Wang.
10. International Award: Ricardo Tisci for Givenchy.
11. The Founder’s Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert: Oscar de la Renta.
With Hillary Clinton who presented the award.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.