1. Womenswear Designer of the Year: Jack McCoullough and Lazaro Hernandez for Proenza Schouler.
2. Menswear Designer of the Year: Thom Browne.
3. Accessories Designer of the Year: Phillip Lim for 3.1 Phillip Lim.
4. Swarovski Award for Womenswear: Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty for SUNO.
5. Swarovski Award for Menswear: Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne for Public School.
6. Swarovski Award for Accessories: Pamela Love.
7. Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Sheppard: Tim Blanks.
8. Board of Directors’ Tribute: Colleen Atwood.
9. Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Vera Wang.
10. International Award: Ricardo Tisci for Givenchy.
11. The Founder’s Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert: Oscar de la Renta.
With Hillary Clinton who presented the award.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.