1. Womenswear Designer of the Year: Jack McCoullough and Lazaro Hernandez for Proenza Schouler.
2. Menswear Designer of the Year: Thom Browne.
3. Accessories Designer of the Year: Phillip Lim for 3.1 Phillip Lim.
4. Swarovski Award for Womenswear: Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty for SUNO.
5. Swarovski Award for Menswear: Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne for Public School.
6. Swarovski Award for Accessories: Pamela Love.
7. Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Sheppard: Tim Blanks.
8. Board of Directors’ Tribute: Colleen Atwood.
9. Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Vera Wang.
10. International Award: Ricardo Tisci for Givenchy.
11. The Founder’s Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert: Oscar de la Renta.
With Hillary Clinton who presented the award.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩