1. The collages at Prabal Gurung.
2. The printed everything at Honor.
Including collars, cuffs, and sunnies.
3. These novel stripes at Peter Som.
With a printed blouse peeking underneath.
4. Lovely scribbles at Cushnie et Ochs.
5. This plaid/floral hybrid from Rebecca Minkoff.
6. These chalky letters at A Détacher.
It's like wearing a word search.
7. These totally mismatched prints at Suno. It works!
8. Alternately scaled florals at Ruffian.
9. This grungy but ethereal combo at Jen Kao.
10. Basically everything at Mara Hoffman.
Who endorses all things colorful and chaotic.
11. Little sailboats at Catherine Malandrino.
Even if boating isn't your thing.
12. Double gingham at Derek Lam.
A designer iteration of a picnic blanket.
13. These painterly patterns at Creatures of Comfort.
14. All of this at Custo Barcelona.
15. This mod print at Desigual.
16. And this townscape.
Also at Desigual.
17. This ombre technique at Diane von Furstenberg.
18. Striking geometric patterns at Edun.
19. Kitschy Hawiian prints at Tommy Hilfiger.
And yes that's Hilfiger — not Bahama.
20. The vaguely tiger-striped 3.1 Phillip Lim prints.
21. This pixelated look at Zero Maria + Cornejo.
22. The abstract dollhouse prints at Concept Korea.
23. This pop-of-polka dots at Reem Acra.
24. These kaleidoscopic prints at Karen Walker.
25. These whimsical petals at Steven Alan.
26. These grayscale florals at J.Crew.
27. Printed sheer fabric at Timo Weiland.
28. Nature prints at Sass & Bide.
29. And floor-length prints, too.
Also Sass & Bide.
30. This optical treat from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Or torture, depending on your eyes.
31. These florals atop polka dots at Oscar de la Renta.
The two quintessential girly-girl prints mix beautifully.
32. This abstraction at Clover Canyon.
33. And this one on a perforated coat.
And really all of Clover Canyon's prints ever.
34. This manic postmodernism at Jeremy Scott.
35. And the "Please Stand By" color bars, also at Jeremy Scott.
A couch potato's worst nightmare is surprisingly beautiful.