1. Tiny studs are amazing.
Look how cute! Catbird, $75
2. They're the perfect combination of subtle and adorable.
Erica Weiner, $30
3. We should all be trading in our dangling statement earrings for a pair of demure studs like these.
Lindsey Adelman at The Future Perfect, $60
4. Or these ones made with rough black diamonds.
5. These ones are colorful but would go with anything since they're teeny.
6. And just because something is small doesn't mean it can't be eye-catching.
7. Or a little edgy.
House of Harlow 1960 at Shopbop, $30
8. Or precious. Like these baby freshwater pearls.
La Garçonne, $190
9. They're also a great medium for wearing fun shapes, like crescent moons.
10. And full moons.
11. Or cats.
12. And little dice, for good luck.
13. Or skulls if you're feeling particularly punk.*
14. Or :)'s if you're passionate about emoticons.
15. And little birds.
Gorjana at Shopbop, $34
16. And stars reminiscent of your first pair from Claire's years ago.
Gorjana at Shopbop, $44 for the set
17. There's an embellished fish duo.
18. And their remains.
Grim. Laonato at Etsy, $15
19. Barbed wire for when you're feeling particularly badass.
Tom Binns at Shopbop, $45
20. And axes to pay homage to slasher films.
Or to non-verbally warn people to leave you alone. Momocreatura at Boticca, $70
21. There are little paper airplanes to fly around your ears.
22. And inclement weather-themed studs that are less threatening than they are cute.
Erica Weiner, Gold $20, Blue $25
24. Oh, and flowers for after the rain's all gone.
25. Some come in sets, like these iridescent ones.
26. And these, that are mismatched for an extra statement.
27. And these, which cover all your aesthetic bases.
28. And not all are made exclusively out of metal. These are pretty in plastic.
Wanderlust at Need Supply Co., $75
29. And these in acrylic. (Fancy plastic.)
30. Here's a kitschy deal.
31. And a spotted splurge.
32. And finally, possibly the tiniest earrings of all time.
Measuring 1mm in diameter. Grace Lee at Steven Alan, $115