1. Tiny studs are amazing.
Look how cute! Catbird, $75
2. They’re the perfect combination of subtle and adorable.
Erica Weiner, $30
3. We should all be trading in our dangling statement earrings for a pair of demure studs like these.
Lindsey Adelman at The Future Perfect, $60
7. Or a little edgy.
House of Harlow 1960 at Shopbop, $30
8. Or precious. Like these baby freshwater pearls.
La Garçonne, $190
9. They’re also a great medium for wearing fun shapes, like crescent moons.
12. And little dice, for good luck.
15. And little birds.
Gorjana at Shopbop, $34
16. And stars reminiscent of your first pair from Claire’s years ago.
Gorjana at Shopbop, $44 for the set
18. And their remains.
Grim. Laonato at Etsy, $15
19. Barbed wire for when you’re feeling particularly badass.
Tom Binns at Shopbop, $45
20. And axes to pay homage to slasher films.
Or to non-verbally warn people to leave you alone. Momocreatura at Boticca, $70
22. And inclement weather-themed studs that are less threatening than they are cute.
Erica Weiner, Gold $20, Blue $25
28. And not all are made exclusively out of metal. These are pretty in plastic.
Wanderlust at Need Supply Co., $75
32. And finally, possibly the tiniest earrings of all time.
Measuring 1mm in diameter. Grace Lee at Steven Alan, $115
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝