1. A bathing suit depicting the (possible) downside of being Disney’s favorite underwater princess.
2. Fang-rimmed sunglasses.
3. A tank top featuring a very well-groomed shark.
4. A hippo–shark hybrid that’s possibly more terrifying than a straight up shark.
It certainly represents a new spin on Hungry Hungry Hippos.
5. A digitally printed seascape T-shirt dress.
Emma Cook at Asos, $506
6. “Chomp” socks.
Urban Outfitters, $8 each
7. A girly graphic tee.
8. A clutch featuring a beautiful but probably deadly scene.
Samudra at Shopbop, $65
9. A painterly rendering of a vaguely Sharknado-esque surrealist scene.
Plus starz! Kumiko Watari at Farfetch, $542
10. An understated fin ring.
11. And another, in the classic fin design.
12. A top you can tuck in or wear as a dress.
Forever 21, $18
13. Or a cute printed tennis dress in a (slightly) similar print.
Dusen Dusen at Need Supply Co., $176
14. A backpack featuring this gold grill-wearing shark. Feisty!
Sprayground via Tilly’s, $84
15. Tank tops with a cutesy plea to any real sharks in the vicinity. It might work, you never know.
I mean, it doesn’t look like this model’s been attacked by any sharks yet…
Billabong at Billabong, $36 and $18, respectively
16. A tee featuring the oft-forgotten hammerhead shark.
Show Me Your Mumu at Revolve Clothing, $80
17. A Jaws pocket tee. Bonus: Put an iPod mini in the pocket and play the JAWS theme on repeat.
Urban Outfitters, $28.
18. But of course, the sharkini™.
Made to order by Bad Aby Designs, $100
19. A sharp button-down shirt printed to resemble a shark attack in progress.
It’s not looking good for the shirt’s wearer, even though the shirt itself does look good.
Lazy Oaf, $114
20. Your new “going out” heels.
Irregular Choice at ModCloth, $159
21. A tee that’s not actually Chanel but awesome regardless. Sequins!
Drycleanonly at Farfetch, $413
22. A biting bright neon tank.
Hurley at Tilly’s, $27
23. A triple tooth ring.
Luv AJ at Revolve Clothing, $44
24. A chunky knit sweater. Everyones loves a chunky knit.
Vintage via Etsy, $29
25. A body-con dress… to release your inner man-eater.
Tee and Cake at Topshop, $60
26. An elegantly draped (and appropriately shredded) peekaboo shouldered caftan.
Mariel Manuel at FarFetch, on sale for $749
27. A Givenchy iPad case.
28. Multi-species shark leggings.
They’ve all got together to celebrate Shark Week too!
29. A T-shirt just begging you to color in these sharks with little flecks of blood around their mouths.
Definitely pair it with these Hawaiian shorts, also.
Lazy Oaf at Urban Outfitters, $60
30. Or if you prefer cuddly creatures to dead-eyed people eaters.
Urban Outfitters, $29
31. But if Shark Week is your true raison d’être (as it should be), celebrate with an 18-karat rose gold fossilized shark tooth “framed by a spray of shimmering pavé 1.08-carat diamonds.”
Anita Ko at Net-A-Porter, $13,210
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂