1. “Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf” is a film about Bergdorf Goodman and the expensive/fashionable things that happen there.
4. It stars Betty Halbreich, a legendary personal shopper.
8. It also stars Bergdorf VP Linda Fargo, who has amazing amazing style.
12. And of course every fashion person anyone cares about is in it, acting… like themselves.
16. They offer a lot of sound advice.
18. You’ll also meet some cunning sales people.
19. See some runway porn.
20. And find out Manolo Blahnik is exactly like you.
21. It’s in theaters now!
YOU. YOU WATCH THIS SHIT.
And here’s an exclusive clip from the movie. Yes, it includes more Karl.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.