1. A basic waffle cone graphic tee is an essential part of any ice cream lover’s wardrobe.
Wilfox Couture at Revolve, $64
2. There’s also a similar tank with a passionate declaration of love.
3. And this sequined embellished one is a glitzier option.
Fashion Union, $15
4. Multi-flavored cones also make a spectacular choice in prints.
6. But if you want to take your tee to the next level, I suggest this kitschy multi-cone print top.
7. And don’t just stick to tops for ice cream inspiration!
Not For Ponies at Spoiled Brat, $32
Vanessa Arizaga at Opening Ceremony, $95
10. Cone studs are a subtle way to show your love.
Lee Renee ar Bottica, $93
11. And pendant necklaces help keep your favorite treat close to your heart at all times.
N2 at Aha Life, $39
Ted Baker, $40
15. These shoes are probably pretty supportive to sprints to the ice cream truck.
Or, let’s be honest, strolls to the freezer aisle. Vans at Office, $84
16. And it seems counterintuitive to wrap yourself in ice cream if you’re chilly but if it looks like this, it’s a great idea.
Temp Des Reves at Barneys, $295
18. And how are there not more ice cream print socks?! This is tragic.
19. These phone cases are cool because it always looks like you’re carrying an ice cream sandwich.
Jack Spade at Saks Fifth Avenue, $40
21. And this coin purse is the accessory you’ve been looking for.
Kate Spade, $46
23. And I think that no matter your favorite flavor, we can all agree that these shoes are amazing.
Melissa Glam + Karl Lagerfeld at FarFetch, $175
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲